Sunday, August 19, 2007

When I began-Update Jan18 07

Ok Monday I received my DMSO. I applied as I said I would but I also applied it to each sore (only 3 painless ones) followed by my 3% version of 35% food grade peroxide. 1 oz of 35% diluted in 11 oz of distilled water makes a 3% topical solution. I also applied it to my swollen lymph node. Now the first application I didn't feel anything. I just made sure it was dry before putting any clothes on or laying directly on my back. I just let it air dry. With each application it itches a little more, but nothing relentless. But then again this morning, there wasn't any itching at all. I guess my skin has adjusted to it now.
Now this will sound nasty, but I have to share it. I usually put a tissue down there just to check on how fast the sore is healing by tracking how much fluid the sore discharges. To my surprise I now only have two sores left. The last two are healing swiftly and are drying up.
I felt if I applied it on every area it is affecting it has a better chance of following it all the way down to the source while it is still active.
I prayed to God to give me something curable. It is funny that I am finding this of all things is curable.
I am seeing my sores are lot less severe but that is the same for everyone but I am not taking any Rx meds as I have said before. The reason why I keep pointing this out is because this is proof we don't have to accept everything the FDA says is good or bad for us.
The effects of the HP are now just mild headaches and fatigue. My skin is clearing up. finally!
Also, one of us in the this mailing party is going to undergo the Oil of Oregano treatment. She says if any of you want an update how her treatment is going feel free to let her know. She has done some research on it. And would be happy to answer all of your questions. You can reach her at leannjenkins@gmail.com. I think it could be another way to stop the virus.
If the pharmaceutical companies are looking for a cure, which we all highly doubt, it would be something a lot like this. Because the one shot pill version is not going to do it. In order to kill viruses we have to kill it going in and out. Bottom line if we take a treatment that consistantly includes oral and topical solution at the same time is the key to getting rid of this.
Plus, another one of us is using Virgin coconut oil. Im not sure how that is going for him. But I will let you all know.
I must say this is very cool. All of us sticking together like this and sharing important details that can help us all. Most importantly, we can speak to each other directly. Unlike message boards which are cool, but people only do one posting about there success but never share the details of how the hell they got there. Now that pisses me off. One of us has to come up on top with a negative test.