Sunday, August 19, 2007

When I began-Update Jan31 07

Ok everyone... I just started a new job, which is really getting in the way of my treatment. Because of my new demanding schedule of a 16 hr work day...you can understand why... So I have been reduced to taking each oral regimen once in the morning and applying it topically once in the morning and before bed... but all in all I still see positive results despite it all.
Some good news everyone. I have found THE CLINIC in the United States that I will be saving money to go to if my blood test still comes up positive... here is the link...-->-->--> http://www.behealthyamerica.com/therapies/autohemotherapy.htm
Some details when I spoke with the receptionist.They will treat a person with HSV1 or 2.The clinic is in Arizona.She said a treatment for me may last for up to 3 weeks.
Bad news -- It costs way more here than in Europe.UK costs about $67 US dollars. The full works in the Us is from $7000 - 15000.
Good news -- She said there is this place called care credit that can help you with payment options.
www.carecredit.com
Then again... I think we are all better off paying for it ourselves... Hell we all spend the same amount on a freakin car... why not our health...
But all of that is just a plan B. I am hoping I won't have to go that far... So far it looks like I won't have to.